Explore your interests in one of the most versatile degree programs.
The online Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from Notre Dame of Maryland University helps you build the skills and knowledge needed to meet your educational and career goals, without the boundaries of other degree programs. Easily transfer your previous college credits and finish your degree in a timely manner. Pursue a wide range of professional skills, including creative thinking, analytical skills, robust writing and speaking skills, and other transferable skills for any professional aspiration.
This program prepares you for graduate school and many career fields, such as business, public policy, publishing and more. NDMU has a long and storied history of education in the liberal arts. Connect with expert faculty and professionals in this fully online liberal arts program.
Choose from two tracks: a 60-credit completer degree designed for individuals with an associate degree or college credits, or a full 120-credit degree.Sample courses include:
- Introduction to Photography
- College Writing
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Sociology
- Women Mystery Writers
- World Religions
- Marriage and Family
- Human Biology
- Teamwork and Negotiation
- Introduction to Spanish
- American Literature in the 20th Century
- Art of Europe and the Near East
- Justice and Peace
- Contemporary World Literature
- Women in American History
- Applied Algebra
To be considered for admissions to Notre Dame of Maryland University for undergraduate study, students need the following materials:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions previously attended. Transcripts submitted for admissions review purposes must be from an accredited college/university.
If applying without an associate’s degree (AA/AS), then you will also need:
- Official high school transcript, diploma or valid GED indicating high school completion.
- Submit resume indicating at least one year of work or military experience (beyond high school)
Note: Admissions to the undergraduate program is typically based on a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher (all college credits taken or high school or comparable GED score). If the cumulative GPA is between 2.0 and 2.45, students are required to take additional testing (Accuplacer test).
International students will also be required to submit:
- Official transcripts (high school or college) translated and evaluated through World Education Services (WES) or American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) for course-by-course credit evaluation and U.S. grade equivalencies.
- Official TOEFL test score
Tuition And Financial Aid
- Tuition: $400 per credit*
- Registration/Technology Fee (nonrefundable): $160 per term
Take the first step towards your new career!