Your pathway to a leadership career in higher education.
Whether you’re already a higher education professional striving for career advancement or are seeking to enter the field with leadership expertise, the online Certificate in Enrollment Management from Notre Dame of Maryland University can help you achieve your goals. Receive academic support from industry-experienced educators and gain proficiency in topics that are essential to enrollment management, including admissions processes, financial aid modeling, retention methods, marketing strategies and more. While providing the professional expertise you need for a leadership career in enrollment management and retention, the graduate-level enrollment management certificate program also offers credits that can be rolled into the Master of Arts in Higher Education Leadership for Changing Populations program.
- 100% online
- Flexible schedule options
- Transfer your certificate credits to a master’s degree
- Admissions director
- Financial aid director
- Marketing director
- Associate vice president for enrollment management
- EDM-500 Principles of Enrollment Management and Retention (3)
- EDM-501 Financial Aid and Data Analytics for Enrollment Planning (3)
- EDM-XXX Enrollment Marketing and Communications (3)
- EDM-XXX Leadership and Strategic Planning for Enrollment Management Professionals (3)
To be considered for admission to Notre Dame of Maryland University for certificate programs, a new applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and submit the following:
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) from all undergraduate and graduate coursework taken
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Tuition And Financial Aid
- Tuition: $515 per credit*
*Registration/Technology Fee (nonrefundable): $195 per termFinancial Aid
Take the first step towards your new career!