The Training Choice of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Whether you have experience in business, government, education or non-profits, this program employs a diverse curriculum to enhance your risk analysis skills, regardless of your professional experience. As a student, you’ll tackle the essentials of risk management, risk assessment and risk communication as you build viable skills for decision-making under uncertainty that are crucial for leadership positions.
Through each course, you’ll receive personal attention from experienced educators who are dedicated to helping you succeed academically and professionally. Upon completion of our online risk management degree program, you’ll have a competitive edge in risk management along with the credentials necessary to succeed as a leader in your organization.
- Risk Manager
- Risk Assessor
- RIS 501 Risk Management (3)
- RIS 502 Risk Assessment (3)
- RIS 601 Uncertainty (3)
- RIS 602 Quantitative Risk Assessment (3)
- RIS 603 Risk Communications (3)
- RIS 630 Ethics and Risk Governance (3)
- RIS 604 Enterprise Risk Management (3)
- RIS 6XX Decision Making Under Uncertainty (3)
- BUS 502 Managing Together (3)
- BUS 5XX Adaptive Leadership (3)
To be considered for admission to Notre Dame of Maryland University for graduate study, students need:
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions previously attended. Transcripts submitted for admissions review purposes must be from an accredited college/university.
- An average college GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An educational background in algebra, statistics, or stats as well as professional experience*
*If educational and professional backgrounds are not evidenced in transcripts, a resume or brief essay may be required. International students interested in the online master’s in risk management degree will also be required to submit:
- Official transcripts translated and evaluated through World Education Services (WES) or American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) for course-by-course credit evaluation and U.S. grade equivalencies.
- Official TOEFL test score
Tuition And Financial Aid
- Tuition: $570 per credit
- Registration/Technology Fee (nonrefundable): $195 per term
Take the first step towards your new career!