Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership for Changing Populations
Respond to dramatic demographic shifts in the United States and in higher education with the online Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership for Changing Populations from Notre Dame of Maryland University. You’ll gain hands-on experience with education practice and policy while becoming an educational leader for today’s colleges and universities as they enroll increasingly diverse student populations.
This program also offers a track in occupational therapy to enhance the professional skills of individuals who have earned a master’s in the field. By choosing the online Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership – Occupational Therapy track, you’ll earn the credentials to accelerate your career as an occupational therapy program administrator or educator, or through private practice and more.
With either path to your Ph.D., become a leader ready to advance into the future with Notre Dame of Maryland University Online.
- 100% online coursework with no residency requirements
- Affordable tuition and values-based curriculum
- Rolling admission and multiple start dates
- University administrator
- Education researcher
- Nonprofit director
- Chief academic officer or chief learning officer
- Occupational therapy educator
- Occupational therapy program administrator