Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership for Changing Populations
Respond to dramatic demographic shifts in the United States and higher education with the online Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership for Changing Populations from Notre Dame of Maryland University. You’ll gain hands-on experience with education practice and policy so you can be an educational leader who can address the needs of colleges and universities with increasingly linguistically and culturally diverse populations.
The program also offers a track in occupational therapy to enhance the professional capabilities of individuals who have earned a master’s in the topic. By choosing the online Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership – Occupational Therapy track, you’ll develop the skills to become an occupational therapy program administrator or educator or advance your career in the field through private practice and more.
Become an administrator or educator for the 21st century with Notre Dame of Maryland University Online.
- 100% online coursework with no residency requirements
- Affordable tuition and values-based curriculum
- Rolling admission and multiple start dates
- One weekend on campus for comprehensive exams
- University administrator
- Education researcher
- College professor
- Nonprofit director
- Chief academic officer or chief learning officer
- Occupational therapy educator
- Occupational therapy program administrator
- Occupational therapist