Big data has revolutionized how we access information, leading to career opportunities in both public and private organizations. More professionals are needed to manage the architecture of knowledge from traditional- and online-based resources. The online Master of Science in Analytics helps you become an asset in your current role or prepare for the jobs of tomorrow, with a curriculum focused on multidisciplinary competencies in knowledge management technologies, qualitative processes and economic principles of change risk management.
- 100% online
- Strong networks with regional businesses
- 75% of graduates are directly applying their research projects to their jobs
- Data scientist
- Strategic analyst
- Decision scientist
- Senior analyst
- Information analyst
- Computer Studies Courses (24 Credits)
- CST-530 Foundations of Analytics (3)
- CST-531 Data Design and Management (3)
- CST-532 Data Tools (3)
- CST-540 Data Visualization (3)
- CST-550 Project Management (3)
- CST-610 Critical Inquiry (3)
- CST-611 Data Security (3)
- CST-620 Data Mining and Warehousing (3)
- Mathematics Courses (6 Credits)
- MAT-575 Applied Statistics (3)
- MAT-576 Data and Decision Modeling (3)
- Business/Economics Courses (6 Credits)
- To be chosen with program advisor
To be considered for admission to Notre Dame of Maryland University for graduate programs, a new applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and submit the following:
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) from all undergraduate and graduate coursework taken. Transcripts submitted for admissions review purposes must be from an accredited college/university.
- Admissions Essay – Please see below (Not needed for those with previous master’s degree)
Admissions essay question:
Please address the following questions for your 300-500 word admissions essay: What are your goals and objectives in pursuing graduate study in your chosen program? How have your experiences (academic, professional and/or personal) prepared you to successfully complete this program?
International (F-1) students will also be required to submit:
- Official college transcripts translated and evaluated through World Education Services (WES) or American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) for course-by-course credit evaluation and U.S. grade equivalencies.
- Official TOEFL test score
Tuition And Financial Aid
- Tuition: $500 per credit*
- Registration/Technology Fee (nonrefundable): $130 per term
Take the first step towards your new career!